- Participated last May, 2016 with a stand in the PCA-IEEE cement convention in Dallas, Texas. This is always an excellent event with a large attendance from many cement companies and equipment manufacturers. We had many visitors interested in our material technologies to solve their severe corrosion and abrasion issues.
- We shipped in Septemember 2016 a very large order for a new cement plant in Tula, Mexico. A total of 144 kits of StackGard-255SQW and CorrosionGard-160S.
- We published in the April 2015 edition of the International Cement Review Magazine a tecnical article about our large stack protection proyect for a cement plant in Southern California. The new section and the existing section were coated with CorrosionGard™-160S. See article here.
- We had a stand at the XXXIII Congreso Técnico Ficem in Cartagena, Colombia, the first week of September 2016. It is a very well organized and effective event and we received many visitors interested in our corrosion protection materials. Hablamos español y falamos português.
- Published a technical article in the February 2015 edition of the World Cement Magazine about a new material technology called FlueGard™-455CHT that can protect steel from corrosion and abrasion up to 455 degrees C. This material can be used in cement plants to protect kilns, ducts, fans, filters and chimnneys. See article here.