- On October, 2019 our R&D Director attended Western Coatings Symposium in Las Vegas to find out more about latest development in raw materials and novel approaches to corrosion/abrasion protection. This event triggered additional ideas on how to improve current materials as well as how to solve challenging applications encountered in the energy intensive industries around the world.
- Participated during April, 2019 in the IEEE-IAS/PCA Cement Industry Technical Conference in St. Louis, Missouri. As usual it was an excellent event with a large attendance from many cement companies and equipment manufacturers. We met many professionals interested in our material technologies to solve their corrosion and abrasion issues where nothing else works.
- We shipped in June 2017 a very large order for a cement plant in Cairo, Egypt. A total of 100 kits of CorrosionGard-160SH2 to protect an existing baghouse filter. Application was done during September.
- We published in the March 2018 edition of the World Cement Magazine a technical article about kiln protection proyect for a cement plant in Mexico. They installed a new section and the existing section were coated with KilnGard-600SCW. See article here.
- We will participate at the XXXV Congreso Técnico Ficem in Panama City, the first week of September 2018. It is a very well organized and effective event and we received many visitors interested in our corrosion protection materials. Hablamos español y falamos português.
- Published a technical article in the February 2015 edition of the World Cement Magazine about a new material technology called FlueGard™-455CHT that can protect steel from corrosion and abrasion up to 455 degrees C. This material can be used in cement plants to protect kilns, ducts, fans, filters and chimnneys. See article here.