- On July, 2021 made a large shipment of our FlueGard-225SQC to a baghouse filter manufacturer in Milano Italy. The coating will be applied to a new filter that will be sent to a plant in the USA.
-Made a new shipment in June 2021 of our FlueGard-225SQC coating to protect a baghouse compartment in a battery recycle plant in Pennsylvania. We have made several shipments before with very good results. This is a stainless steel equipment where no other coating works.
- We shipped in June 2021 an order to France for KilnGard-600SCW and FlueGard-455CHT to protect a high temperature duct from Corrosion and abrasion. Application was done during July.
- We published in the March 2018 edition of the World Cement Magazine a technical article about kiln protection proyect for a cement plant in Mexico. They installed a new section and the existing section were coated with KilnGard-600SCW. See article here.
- We will participate at the XXXV Congreso Técnico Ficem in Panama City, the first week of September 2018. It is a very well organized and effective event and we received many visitors interested in our corrosion protection materials. Hablamos español y falamos português.
- Published a technical article in the February 2015 edition of the World Cement Magazine about a new material technology called FlueGard™-455CHT that can protect steel from corrosion and abrasion up to 455 degrees C. This material can be used in cement plants to protect kilns, ducts, fans, filters and chimnneys. See article here.